Rosalind Franklin Halls
Rosalind Franklin Halls (formerly named James Watson Hall) has the University on its doorstep and it's close to the city centre. Great shopping, restaurants and entertainment are a short walk away. You'll be close to transport links with Portsmouth and Southsea train station close by.
Applying to join us a new, full-time undergraduate student? We guarantee you a room in halls – if you make us your firm first choice, and meet our accommodation deadlines.
Standard rooms – £131 per week
£5,240 per academic year* (September-June)
Studio rooms – £153 per week
£6,120 per academic year* (September-June)
- Ensuite rooms in self-contained flats for 4 to 6 students each
- Self-catering – you should budget around £35 a week for food
- Walking time to University: 3 minutes
- Nearest train station: Portsmouth and Southsea (5 minutes walk)
- Managed by Unite Students
*Prices are estimated and subject to confirmation, and rounded to the nearest pound for clarity.
Tour Rosalind Franklin Halls
Explore Rosalind Franklin Halls with our 360 virtual tour below.