Promoting your Business through Social Media Short course
Promoting your Business through Social Media
This course took place recently and is not currently scheduled to take place again.
To register your interest in future courses, email email@example.com.
Using social media to promote your business or activities is a powerful and relatively inexpensive way to reach out to potential clients and existing customers.
Using the right social media channel, at the right time with engaging content can help develop awareness of your activities or brand and generate leads and sales.
This course looks at creating and sharing content on social media networks, and includes a practical session that aims to help drive interest in your direction.
- Mode of study: Face to face
- Duration: 3 hours 20 minutes
- Start and end dates: To be anounced
- Location: To be anounced
- Single bookings: £105
- Multirate (3 or more courses booked at same time): £90
- APC rate: £70
- Apprenticeship rate: £70
- Retired rate: £70
What you'll experience
On this short course you'll cover:
- popular social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- using social media to relay a message
- using video to enhance communication and promotion
- accessibility and inclusivity
- social media etiquette (netiquette)
There are no entry requirements for this course.
Get in touch
Find out more about this course by contacting us below.