Train the Trainer: Learn Elite Training Techniques Short Course
Train the Trainer: Learn Elite Training Techniques
Training is the process of teaching a person or a group of people to do something new, or do something better. And, every businesses needs brilliant trainers who know how to deliver a training session that creates impact with employees. A training session that's valuable, applicable and transferable into the workplace.
This course is packed with so much information. You'll be taught specific strategies that will allow you to enjoy delivering your training sessions, whilst at the same time creating impact with the trainees. You'll learn how to deliver, teach and facilitate any training program for any organisation. On completion of the course you'll be able to immediately implement these training techniques and instantly see the profound impact they have on your trainees.
This course is suitable for: SMEs, corporate organisations, managers, line managers, trainers, teachers, facilitators, project managers, business professionals, entrepreneurs, human resource managers, and academic leaders.
- Mode of study: Webinar
- Duration: Full-day
Date and time
- Tuesday 24 November 2020
You'll receive instructions on how to join the webinar by email once your booking and payment has been processed.
What you'll experience
On this short course you'll:
- establish the fundamentals to being an effective trainer
- develop your unique training style to harness long term success as a trainer
- discuss a no-nonsense practical learning style theory to target every trainee in the room
- forget icebreakers they don’t work, learn how to hook your audience within 30 mins
- how to plan, prepare and deliver key concepts with confidence
- develop effective techniques to hold the attention of all trainees
- employ powerful questioning techniques to elicit interaction within the group
- ensure the training is remembered and not forgotten
There are no entry requirements for this course.
How to book
To book onto and pay for this course, please visit our online store.
Get in touch
Find out more about this course by contacting us below.