Digital Strategy and Transformation: Unlocking the full potential of Digital Short course
Digital Strategy and Transformation: Unlocking the full potential of Digital
Digital Strategy and Transformation short course
If you want to develop your understanding of how emerging technologies are impacting and changing they way we do business, this Digital Strategy and Transformation: Unlocking the full potential of Digital short course is for you.
This 5 day online* course is aimed at mid to senior-level professionals who want to expand their understanding of digital strategy, transformation and leadership.
You'll explore how the shifting technological landscape brings with it benefits that can be harnessed by your organisation to the benefit of your employees and your customers. This digitalisation has the potential to change consumer behaviour, creating value for businesses and delivering broader societal benefits.
You'll learn from a diverse group of experts that include lecturers and researchers from the university as well as senior workshop facilitators and several executive industry professionals.
Mode of study: online
Duration: 5 days
On this short course, you'll:
- Build a solid understanding of key digital trends, with practical examples on how they change market expectations and force business change
- Develop a holistic and robust understanding of digital transformations
- Be able to fully understand digital strategies and champion digital transformations
- Understand and apply concepts of corporate digital responsibility and ethics
- Develop cross-functional and geographically dispersed teams for successful innovation and transformation
- Understand how to manage change on complex environments
This programme runs from 28 June – 3 July 2021.
What you'll experience
- A variety of core modules that include methodologies, frameworks and case studies
- 2 workshop sessions which aim to encourage participation and interventions from the audience
- 2 masterclasses that explore the themes found in digital transformation
Entry requirementsThere are no entry requirements for this course.
*A face to face social event on the last day of the course is planned, of optional participation, subject to government/university COVID-19 guidelines.