Accounting, economics and finance courses
Browse courses by subject
Why study accounting, economics and finance with us?
- We're recognised as a Centre for Excellence for finance teaching by the Chartered Institute for Securities and Investment (CISI), meaning your degree has a recognised seal of approval.
- Through our strong business connections you could do a placement in a company like IBM, Estee Lauder, Boeing, Amazon, BMW and the Bank of England.
- Depending on which course you choose, you'll access our industry standard Bloomberg terminals to monitor and analyse financial market activity and use financial databases like DataStream and Bank Scope.
- Choose a full undergraduate or postgraduate degree, or if you're an EU or international student, top up your diploma to degree level with one of our top-up courses
- Our previous graduates have gone on to roles like investment banker, stockbroker, financial analyst, accountant, forensic accountant, project manager and management consultant. They've also become industry-leading entrepreneurs.
After University I was offered a job back at the company where I undertook my placement - Opus 2 International. Now, a year on - I have gone from being a placement student to being the Project Manager for all our Client Cases in the APAC Region. I feel that with my placement, my career certainly received a jump start.
Several of our courses are accredited by professional bodies including the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA), the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), and the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW). Accreditation can mean you can fast-track your career by getting chartered status sooner.