Business, management and marketing courses
Browse courses by subject
People with business acumen and the ability to lead are always in high demand. Studying business, management or marketing can help you excel in the world of business and commerce.
With a business-related degree, you'll be ready to climb the corporate ladder, start a business of your own, or bring new products and services to market.
We'll help nurture your entrepreneurial spirit, good people management abilities and great problem-solving skills, and show you how to use these skills in the business world.
You can study disciplines like marketing, project management and international business, and gain knowledge to make you invaluable to organisations worldwide.
Why study Business, Management and Marketing with us?
- Courses are recognised for their contribution to the Principles of Responsible Management Education (PRMe) which covers corporate and social responsibility, ethics and sustainability.
- Several of our business courses share a common first year, so you can switch to a different course if you decide you're interested in a different area of business.
- Our links with employers and organisations mean you can take an optional paid placement year with big names like Rolls Royce and Fujitsu or with local digital agencies like Lead Forensics. Or you can get help to set up your own businesses.
- Many of our courses are delivered by our Portsmouth Business School (PBS), which holds the Small Business Charter silver award. This recognises the School as world-class with the ability to grow small businesses.
- Our business, management and marketing degrees will give you highly sought after skills that will open doors to careers across almost every industry and sector at home or abroad.
The support of the Business School was fantastic...the lecturers were so supportive and helpful.
Many of our courses are EPAS accredited, which demonstrate up-to-date teaching and relevant skills, and is sought out by employers for both marketing and non-marketing roles.
Undergraduate Business, Management and Marketing courses (2019/20 entry)
- Business (Learning at Work) BA (Hons)/BSc (Hons)
- Business and Human Resource Management BA (Hons)
- Business and Management BA (Hons)
- Business and Management FdA
- Business and Supply Chain Management BSc (Hons)
- Business and Systems Management BSc (Hons)
- Business HND
- Business Leadership and Management (Degree Apprenticeship) BA (Hons)
- Business Management and Entrepreneurship BA (Hons)
- Digital Marketing BA (Hons)
- International Business BA (Hons)
- Marketing BA (Hons)
Postgraduate Business, Management and Marketing courses (2019/20 entry)
- Business and Computer Studies (Learning at Work) MA/MSc
- Business and Management MSc
- Business Management (Learning at Work) MA/MSc
- Coaching and Development MSc
- Coaching and Development PgDip
- Creative Industries MRes
- Crisis and Disaster Management MSc
- Data Analytics MSc
- Digital Marketing MA
- Engineering and Management (Learning at Work) MA/MSc
- Engineering Project Management (Learning at Work) MA/MSc
- Global MBA
- Human Resource Development and Training Management PgDip
- Human Resource Development Top-up MSc
- Human Resource Management MSc/PgDip
- Human Resource Management Top-up MSc
- Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship MSc
- International Business and Management MSc
- International Human Resource Management MSc
- Leadership and Management (Top-up) MSc
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management MSc
- Marketing MA
- MBA Strategic Leadership (Degree Apprenticeship)
- MBA Strategic Leadership MBA
- MPA Public Administration (Distance Learning) (Degree Apprenticeship) MPA
- MPA Public Administration MPA
- Project Management MSc
- Risk, Crisis and Resilience Management MSc
- Sports Management MSc
- TESOL Leadership and Management MA
- Business and Management MPhil and PhD