Business, management and marketing courses
Browse courses by subject
People with business acumen and the ability to lead are always in high demand. Studying business, management or marketing can help you excel in the world of business and commerce.
With a business-related degree, you'll be ready to climb the corporate ladder, start a business of your own, or bring new products and services to market. We'll help nurture your entrepreneurial spirit, good people management abilities and great problem-solving skills, and show you how to use these skills in the business world.
You can study disciplines like marketing, project management and international business, and gain knowledge to make you invaluable to organisations worldwide.
Why study Business, Management and Marketing?
- Courses are recognised for their contribution to the Principles of Responsible Management Education (PRMe) which covers corporate and social responsibility, ethics and sustainability.
- Several of our business courses share a common first year, so you can switch to a different course if you decide you're interested in a different area of business.
- Our links with employers and organisations mean you can take an optional paid placement year with big names like Rolls Royce and Fujitsu or with local digital agencies like Lead Forensics. Or you can get help to set up your own businesses.
- Many of our courses are delivered by our Portsmouth Business School (PBS), which holds the Small Business Charter silver award. This recognises the School as world-class with the ability to grow small businesses.
- Our business, management and marketing degrees will give you highly sought after skills that will open doors to careers across almost every industry and sector at home or abroad.
The support of the Business School was fantastic...the lecturers were so supportive and helpful.
Some of our courses are EPAS accredited, which demonstrate up-to-date teaching and relevant skills, and is sought out by employers for both marketing and non-marketing roles.
Business, Management and Marketing courses (2019/20 entry) offered by Portsmouth Business School
- Business and Human Resource Management BA (Hons)
- Business and Management BA (Hons)
- Business and Management FdA
- Business and Supply Chain Management BSc (Hons)
- Business and Systems Management BSc (Hons)
- Business HND
- Business Leadership and Management (Degree Apprenticeship) BA (Hons)
- Business Management and Entrepreneurship BA (Hons)
- Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship (Business, Leadership and Management) BA (Hons)
- Digital Marketing BA (Hons)
- International Business BA (Hons)
- Marketing BA (Hons)
- Human Resource Management MSc/PgDip
- Human Resource Development and Training Management PgDip
- Human Resource Development (top up) MSc
- Human Resource Management (top up) MSc
- International Human Resource Management MSc
- Business and Management MSc
- International Management and Entrepreneurship MSc
- Leadership and Management (top up) MSc
- Project Management MSc
- Risk, Crisis and Resilience Management MSc
- Marketing MA
- Digital Marketing MA
- Digital Business Management MSc
- Global MBA
- Strategic Leadership MBA
- Strategic Leadership (Degree Apprenticeship) MBA
- Business and Management MPhil and PhD
Business, Management and Marketing courses (2019/20 entry) offered by other departments at the University
- Business and Computer Studies (Learning at Work) MA/MSc
- Business Management (Learning at Work) MA/MSc
- Creative Industries MRes
- Data Analytics MSc
- Engineering and Management (Learning at Work) MA/MSc
- Engineering Project Management (Learning at Work) MA/MSc
- MPA Public Administration (Distance Learning) (Degree Apprenticeship) MPA
- MPA Public Administration MPA
- Sports Management MSc
- TESOL Leadership and Management MA
Still deciding what to study at university? Search for a degree from our list of subject areas to find the right course for you.
Portsmouth is a great place to live, whatever you decide to study. Hear from recent grads about why Portsmouth is one of the best student cities in the UK.