Creative Director of Là Mo Designs
I am thrilled to be an Entrepreneur in Residence. I envisage inspiring young women like myself to pursue their dreams, regardless of their background and gender.
After graduating Leonora pursued her dream of establishing a fashion business and set up Là Mo Designs.
Leonora has showcased her work at:
- The Emerging Trends show during London Fashion Week 2014
- Islington Contemporary Art and Design Fair 2014
- Fashion Zone Cairo Couture Collections 2015
- The FDC Young Designer Awards 2015
While studying at Portsmouth, Leonora developed skills such as screen printing, digital printing and working with surface textiles. She also has extensive computer aided design (CAD) skills in Adobe programmes such as Photoshop and Illustrator.
Also while at the University, Leonora won the One to Watch award in 2017 and the Alumni Recognition award in 2018 from the annual Enterprise Showcase.
Leonora Asomanin can offer particular expertise in:
- Fashion design
- Computer aided design (CAD) skills including Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Taking a student startup to the next level
Do you know someone who would make a great Entrepreneur in Residence?
If you know an entrepreneur or business executive who could inspire our staff, students and alumni, nominate them to become an Entrepreneur in Residence by emailing email@example.com.
If you'd like to find out more about the programme, please get in touch.