Structure and governance
To achieve all of our aims, we need to focus on more than our academic standards.
From ensuring we collect and maintain appropriate records, to documenting how we spend our money and how we're working to be as open and inclusive as possible, our corporate governance responsibilities play a huge role in shaping how we work.
Find out more about key governance areas below.
- Freedom of Information – how we deliver our commitment to transparency and how to get in touch to make an FOI request
- Equality and diversity – how we're ensuring equality of opportunity for all
- How we spend our money – where our money comes from and where we spend it
- Access and participation plans – our approach to promoting fair access to higher education and supporting students effectively
- Records management – how we're managing and protecting our records
- Complaints – how to get in touch to make a complaint as a current student, applicant or member of the public