Terms and conditions
Refund and Cancellation PolicyPayment Method
The following credit/debit cards are accepted: Switch, Maestro, Visa, MasterCard and American Express. We are not able to accept any other forms of payment.
Cancellation by the delegate
You may cancel a course for which you have enrolled and will be refunded the course fees, dependant on the notice of cancellation you have given to the Dental Academy prior to the course commencement:
- 21 days notice – 100% refund given
- 14 days notice – 50% refund given
- 7 days notice – 25% refund given
- 48 hours or less notice – no refund given
Cancellation of courses by the Dental Academy
Courses are financially self-supporting, and a minimum enrolment is therefore necessary to make each course viable. If, because of low enrolment or any other reason, a course is cancelled, then the Dental Academy will make every reasonable effort to give registered delegates as much notice as possible (at least 14 days notice prior to the due course start date).
The Dental Academy's maximum liability will be limited to a refund of the course fee ONLY.
Refunds will be made to the credit/debit card on which course booking has been paid. The Dental Academy will not accept liability for any additional costs or losses incurred by delegates or organisations which are claimed to have arisen through course cancellation.
The Dental Academy reserves the right to vary arrangements for the delivery of programmes, such as venue or lecturer and in such cases will make reasonable efforts to inform delegates in advance.
By enrolling on a continuous professional development course with the University of Portsmouth Dental Academy ("The Dental Academy") you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- In paying for the enrolment you are confirming that you have received enough information and are satisfied that the course you have chosen is suitable for your needs, abilities and circumstances.
- In return the Dental Academy will deliver the relevant course critique as stipulated in the course description's aims and objectives.
- Through registering for a course applicants are deemed to have accepted the Terms and Conditions.