Access and participation plans
The University's Access and Participation Plan (previously known as our Access Agreement) sets out our approach to promoting fair access to higher education to our community and supporting students effectively to promote their success on their course and beyond.
Older plans can be accessed through the Office for Students website.
- Access and Participation Plan Fee Summary 2023/24
- Access and Participation Plan Fee Summary 2022/23
- Access and Participation Plan Fee Summary 2021/22
- Access and Participation Plan Monitoring Impact Report 2019/20
- Access and Participation Plan 2020/21 to 2024/25
- Summary of the Access and Participation Plan 2020/21 to 2024/25
- Access and Participation Plan 2019/20
- Access Agreement 2018/19
- Access Agreement 2017/18
Help and advice
Discover all areas of going to uni, from application through to receiving offers, and things like managing money and study skills.
Take a look at where you'll stay when you study at Portsmouth, how much it'll cost, and what you'll get for your money – plus where to get housing support and how to get a guaranteed room in our halls.
Undergraduate fees and student finance
Read our guide to undergraduate student finance & learn about tuition fees, student loans, scholarships bursaries, support for disabled students and more.
Fees and funding for Master's courses
Discover how you can fund your Master's study at Portsmouth – including loans, scholarships and bursaries – and read our guidance on topics like how to budget, and how to get support if you're disabled or have dependents.