Publishing and maintaining publication schemes for the University and its subsidiary companies is a requirement of the Freedom of Information Act.
Our publication scheme includes information that all public authorities, including Higher and Further Education institutions, must make publicly available.
You can access lots of information about the University and its subsidiary companies through the following publication schemes.
If the information you want isn't in our publication schemes you can make a Freedom of Information request.
Our publication schemes
- University of Portsmouth publication scheme
- University of Portsmouth Enterprise Limited (UPEL) publication scheme
- University of Portsmouth Investments Limited (UPIL) publication scheme
- University of Portsmouth Services Limited (UPSL) publication scheme
- Technology Enterprises Portsmouth Limited (TEPL) publication scheme
- ASTA Technology Limited (ASTA) publication scheme
How our publication schemes are structured
Each publication scheme contains 7 classes of information so you can find what you want quickly. The classes of information are:
- Who we are and what we do
- What we spend and how we spend it
- What our priorities are and how we are doing
- How we make decisions
- Our policies and procedures
- Lists and registers
- The services we offer