Data Protection and GDPR
Structure and governance
The University of Portsmouth holds substantial data about the people who study and work here. This data is protected by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Whether you are a student, partner or member of staff, we value your privacy and will always process your data in a fair and lawful manner.
The University's data protection policies are available to download:
- Data Protection Statement: Enquirers and Applicants to the University (PDF)
- Data Protection Statement: Staff (PDF)
- Data Protection Statement: Students (PDF)
- Data Protection Policy (PDF)
- Data Breach Notification Policy (PDF)
For more information on any of the above policies, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02392 843642.