Evolutionary biologist with main interests in phenotypic evolution and speciation. Main expertise in morphometrics/phenomics (statistical analysis of shape/quantitative analysis of morphology) and in using morphometrics in combination with other high-dimensional "omic" data such as genomic and transcriptomic data. I do not work with a single model organism, although I work with fish for most of my research. Please, see my lab's website for more information.
Academic positions to date:
- 2020-: Lecturer. University of Portsmouth, UK
- 2018-2020: CNRS Researcher (postdoc). Ecole Normale Superieure Paris (PI: Helene Morlon), France.
- 2015-2017: Postdoctoral Fellow. Queensland University of Technology (PI: Matt Phillips), Australia.
- 2011-2015: Postdoc (various appointments, including as a Marie Curie IEF Fellow). University of Konstanz (PI: Axel Meyer), Germany.
- 2007: Research Assistant. SUNY Stony Brook (PI: F. James Rohlf), USA.
- 2006-2010: PhD student. University of Catania (PI: Venera Ferrito), Italy.