Find the course for you
Learn more about the Marketing degrees we offer
In a busy world full of distractions, businesses rely on marketing to grab their customers' attention and get an edge over the competition. Our Marketing degrees give you the knowledge and skills you need to excel as a professional marketer.
Why study Marketing at Portsmouth?
- Our Marketing courses are recognised for contributing to the Principles of Responsible Management Education (PRMe) which covers corporate and social responsibility (CSR), ethics and sustainability.
- All of our courses are delivered by our Portsmouth Business School (PBS), which holds the Small Business Charter silver award, recognising the School as world-class.
- Our BA (Hons) Marketing degree shares a common first year with several other business courses. So you'll have the flexibility to transfer to another business degree after year 1 if you develop an interest in a specific subject area.
- Our links with employers and organisations mean you can take an optional paid placement year with big names like Rolls Royce and Fujitsu or with local digital agencies like Lead Forensics. Or you can get help to set up your own business.
- Our Marketing degrees will give you highly sought after skills that will open doors to careers across almost every industry and sector at home or abroad.
Our Undergraduate Marketing courses
Our Postgraduate Marketing courses
Hear from one of our Marketing students
"I've presented a TV show in Peru, managed the marketing of a chocolate company and travelled around the world making new friends and new contacts. I owe everything to taking a chance on the right place."